Escape to Paradise Valley Lodge! Located in the Peaceful Slocan River Valley.
- Swimming Pool
Explore the beautiful Kootenay mountain area from Paradise Valley Lodge.
Our deluxe vacation rental is in Winlaw, B.C. at the centre of the peaceful Slocan River valley, between Nelson and Nakusp.
It’s Great for Groups and Families!
• It is a fully furnished self-catering home, with an open-plan living and kitchen area.
• It sleeps 8 persons or more. It accommodates couples or single persons with ease.
• It has 3 bedrooms, a sleeping loft, 2 large bathrooms and a veranda.
• The home is complete with excellent kitchen and laundry facilities, and free Wi-Fi.
• We rent the entire private home for each booking. All of the necessities are provided. No extra booking or cleaning fees.
• All you need to bring is your groceries!
This is a truly special place to relax, rejuvenate and escape the pace of city life.
• Our spacious home is designed for comfort, charm and a quality country experience.
• It’s beautifully finished with custom crafted woodwork, fine art and heritage wallpapers
• The kitchen has everything you’ll need to entertain your family and friends. It is perfect for cooking and visiting at the same time. The leather couch gathers everyone together naturally.
• The spacious master bedroom is very romantic, with a veranda overlooking the garden.
Our central location is ideal!
• We’re on a 3-acre forested setting on a quiet country road. You can relax and truly unplug.
• Take in the fresh mountain air; enjoy our fresh clean water and a beautiful starry night. You will have a good night’s sleep and fond memories to take home.
• It’s a 2 minute drive to the trendy village of Winlaw, which has 3 outdoor café’s, a bakery and two grocery stores. You’ll find quality organic foods and live music all year round.
• It’s at the center of a gorgeous recreational trail that travels along the Slocan River for 45 km.
• It’s a 2-minute drive to the Slocan River for a swim, walk, paddle or bike ride.
• Slocan Lake is nearby. It is one of B.C.’s most beautiful and pristine mountain lakes. A must see!
• Take a day-trip to: 3 natural hot springs, 2 popular ski resorts or a cultural-music festival.
Call us today 1- 250-226-7647 or view our excellent website! www.paradisevalleylodge.com
PLEASE NOTE! Prices posted here are in US dollars. View prices in Canadian dollars on our Rate page. Click on the 'Currency Button' at the top of the page.
PARADISE VALLEY LODGE FEATURES:
--- Open plan living and dining space with cathedral ceilings
--- Lots of space for gathering and privacy too
--- 3 Bedrooms & a Sleeping Loft
--- Sleeps 8 -- in new high quality beds
--- 2 large full Bathrooms
--- Excellent Kitchen & Laundry facilities
--- Easy access & Ample front door Parking
--- Peaceful & Quiet-- 3 acre forested setting
--- Beautifully Finished ! Fine Art in every room !
--- Screened second floor veranda, overlooking the garden.
--- 2 minute drive to: a tiny artsy town, biking trail, nature park & river.
--- 15 minutes drive to Slocan Lake, beach & boat launch.
--- 1.5 hour drive to 2 natural Hot Springs
--- Free Wifi , stereo, TV, DVD, & telephone.
--- Large fenced yard, with private brick patio & big BBQ.
--- Dry Storage for boats, bikes and gear
--- Superb drinking water.
--- Enjoy complete privacy of home & the yard
--- Warm friendly hosts living on the property. We're here to help if need be
Call us anytime! 1-250-226-7647 or view our excellent website.
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Covered Parking:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Parking Off Street:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Wireless Internet:
- Free Wifi
Reviews & Ratings
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page