The Space Cellito Sands is a blue water getaway positioned right on the sandy shores of beautiful Smiths Lake and only a short boat ride to the sandbar of Cellito Beach. Relax on the balcony, champagne in hand, and enjoy stunning views over lake and ocean while watching the children play on the sand or in the lake. In this exclusive setting indulge in all aquatic activies from your own backyard - water skiing, sailing, canoeing, windsurfing, swimming, fishing etc - you can even pull your boat up onto the back lawn after spending all day on the water!
Featuring a separate family area downstairs with TV/DVD (+ Foxtel) and bunk bed - Celito Sands is great for families with teenagers or young children.
But it is also a fabulous weekend getaway for a couple or two - only 2.5 hours north of Sydney or just over 1 hour drive from Newcastle - you can get your friends together for a relaxing and unforgetable break!
* 3 Bedrooms (upstairs) 1 x King bed, 2 x single beds, 2 x single beds
* Bunkroom/Family area (downstairs) 1 single bunk bed, sofa bed
* Large, fully equipped granite kitchen with stainless steel
appliances incl. dishwasher and microwave.
* Reverse cycle air conditioning
* Large entertaining deck with surround views of the lake and
* Gourmet gas BBQ and outdoor setting
* TV/DVD (upstairs & downstairs)
* Internet connection
* Full laundry facilities with dryer
* Off street parking
* Bathroom with separate toilet plus outside shower
* Absolute lakefront - great for families
Linen and towels are supplied. Guest Access Our managers, Rob or Marzena, will meet you at the property, greet you, show you around and give you the keys. Please contact them to provide arrival details. Interaction with Guests Rob & Marzena (managers) should be available to you to assist before and during your stay. The Neighborhood Smiths Lake is a small sleepy holiday village with a general store, 2 great cafes, bakery, butcher, bottle shop etc. It is only minutes drive from excellent surfing beaches like Boomerang Beach and Blueys Beach. It is also only 20 min drive from Forster - with shopping centres, more beautiful beaches, pools, cinema and other holiday activities. Other Things to Note If the managers are not available on the day of your arrival - they will provide you with details of the key security box and will be available to assist you over the phone ...