Mobile Bell Tents Overlooking the Rift Valley in Keyna
This safari camp is set on a ridge facing east and looking over the rolling hills of the Loita Naimina Enkyio forest, overlooking the Rift Valley in Kenya. These classic bell tents are used along the trails. Each one consisting of bedrolls for each client, a soft mattress, comfortable warm duvet and pillows, clean, crisp sheets and a hot water bottle. A canvas wash basin is placed outside each tent. Toilets and showers are also provided in camp. Although simple the tents are extremely comfortable.
GlampingHub is a great way to "rough-it", but without the "rough". GlampingHub provides a great list of hand-picked high end perfect places to get away from it all. We are talking treehouses, yurts, safari tent, huts, igloos, campervans, cabins and caves.
Is this your place?
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page
Thank you! Your property claim is finished. Please wait for us to contact you to confirm ownership.