The Space Large comfortable bedroom with a king size bed, adjoining bathroom and balcony, 2 very spacious bedroom closets, internet/WiFi, Netflix, great townhouse neighborhood complex, dishwasher, large flat-screen TV, high ceilings in living room, hardwood floors, loft style, central air conditioning, wood burning fireplace, granite counter tops in kitchen with stainless steel appliances, sliding glass doors to serene front patio, furnished, 2 and a 1/2 bathrooms. Guest Access You will be able to access the townhouse excluding the basement and garage. Interaction with Guests Initial introductions can be made with guest to show the townhouse and give the keys if we're available. If we're not available keys will be left at a location at the townhouse disclosed to you prior to move in. Contact with the guest during their stay will be made by phone and or emails if there are any questions or concerns. The Neighborhood Our neighborhood is quiet, safe, well manicured, family friendly, lots of beautiful trees, stores conveniently located close by on Route 1, easy access to major highways, a perfect getaway for just a vacation or working and needing a place to relax. Getting Around - About 1 hour from NYC
- 10- 15 minutes from Amtrak train station
- 10 minutes from New Jersey Turnpike
- 5 minutes from Route 1
- Philadelphia is 1 hour away
- Princeton is about 15 minutes away
- Princeton University
- Princeton Medical Center
- Rutgers University is about 20 minutes away Other Things to Note Guest will be asked to water the outside and inside plants and flowers weekly. Please turn off all lights inside the townhouse if you're not there. And we would appreciate if you would keep the AC on low cool if you're not there as well.
Netflix available. Netflix allows you to see your favorite movies, TV and Reality Shows commercial free.
Utilities are included in the price of the listing.
Please NO smoking at all inside the townhouse. ...