The Fry Heritage House
Spaniard's Bay,Newfoundland and Labrador,Canada
The Fry Heritage House constructed in 1897 has been restored as closely as possible to it's original construction without sacrificing modern conveniences. Located in the picturesque town of Brigus, NL it is centrally located for access to all that the Avalon Peninsula has to offer. Mornings are especially enjoyable as you can smell the ocean breeze. If smelling the Atlantic isn't enough for you, then get your coffee and walk the three minutes to sit and enjoy the Atlantic.
Flipkey is a vacation rental site, owned by TripAdvisor, with over 300,000 vacation rentals in over 11,000 cities all over the world.
Is this your place?
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page
Thank you! Your property claim is finished. Please wait for us to contact you to confirm ownership.