Emerald Gardens is 24 ha of Eucalypt woodland 3 km from the spectacular Emerald Falls, which is 15km southeast of Mareeba, North Queensland on Emerald Falls Rd. We have two rooms available, one room with bunk beds and one room with a double bed.
Millions of people are using Airbnb to sleep in strangers' homes, beds, and even couches. They have an amazing selection and you can't find their stuff anywhere else. There is a catch: you often need to contact several hosts to actually get a place to stay, so make sure you give yourself some lead time.
- Cable TV
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Free Parking on Premises
- First Aid Kit
- Fire Extinguisher
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
2 - Real Bed
No parties, no dogs. Smoking outside ok. This is a conservation property so no food scraps in the bin - they go into the compost container.
Emerald Falls Road, Mareeba, QLD 4880, Australia
Is this your place?
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page
Thank you! Your property claim is finished. Please wait for us to contact you to confirm ownership.