Stewart Guesthouse-Bear watching at it's best!
- Pets Allowed
Stewart Guesthouse is a 3 level home, close to Bear Glacier, Salmon Glacier and bear watching at Fish Creek in Hyder, Alaska. Also, at the head of the Portland Canal and a bird estuary. You will love the abundant wildlife, glacier topped mountains, bear viewing and the ability to drive up and view the 5th largest glacier in North America! Bike around town or continue on to the friendliest little ghost town, Hyder, Alaska which is just a short 15 minute bike ride away. Charter a fishing trip on the Portland Canal for some amazing fishing that includes salmon, halibut and crab just to name a few!
- Private yard
- Internet access
Reviews & Ratings
Overall Score: Excellent100% - 1 review
Tripadvisor VR100% - 1 review
Is this your place?
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page
Thank you! Your property claim is finished. Please wait for us to contact you to confirm ownership.