Sundance Wyoming Bunkhouse. Tourists Motorcycles Dudes Hunters Welcome.
Rustic bunkhouse with a beautiful view of the cattle ranches and Black Hills of Crook County Wyoming. This is a one 12 x 12 room and a 6 x 8 shower and bath. Sleeps two. Barn lot space for trailer parking. Heat and Air. Refrigerator and grill. Private and quiet. 1.5 miles from paved road. Very unique opportunity to visit nearby public lands, trails and attractions such as Devil's Tower, Bear Lodge Mountains, Warren Peak, Mount Rushmore, Spearfish Canyon, Hulett, Wy, Custer State Park, Ranch A, Deadwood, Sturgis, Deerfield Lake and more of the Black Hills. 14 miles south of Interstate 90. Abundant wildlife to see and hunt on nearby public and private lands. Pheasant on Kara Creek and Kara Creek dude ranch nearby. Restaurants and services available in nearby Upton and Sundance. Hunting and open fires not allowed on the property being rented. Ask about horse stall facilities.
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page