I'm renting a cozy sofa bed in the living room of my apartment. I'm just renting for ONE SINGLE PERSON, OR A COUPLE TRAVELING TOGETHER.
I have my separate bedroom, ensuring privacy to everybody.
I'm an easy-going guy, so all genders, ages, cultures or kinds of people are welcome with no discrimination at all.
Basically, is just a living room, my bed room, the kitchen, and the bathroom. Tiny and tidy.
My apartment is modest, small, but comfortable, tiny & tidy, clean and neat. I'm a hard-worker and still doing some adjustments but I have the basics to offer.
Outside the windows, if you look to the side, you'll see a pleasant view, Corcovado, Christ the Redeemer and the Lagoon.
The apartment have huge windows, and it's full of natural light during the whole day. You just need to turn on a lamp by 6pm when the daylight is gone after the sunset.
There's blackout curtains in the living room and in my bedroom, so if you need to sleep, just close the curtains and there'll be no light bothering you.
The condo is a very humble and warmth community.Guest Access
• Wi-Fi internet available.
• SmartTV with Wi-Fi + Cable TV available: I've upgraded to a 40" TV, and I just need to update the pictures of my pad with the new TV. Plenty of international channels such as Warner, Sony, Fox, CNN, you can switch the language (audios and subtitles in english almost always available). The only TV available by the time is in the living room, so will gonna be basically all yours. You have straight access to YouTube and Netflix from the TV, or you can also mirror content from you iOS and Android devices from the apps. The TV also, provide a web browser (with some limitations such as flash, but it works) to access several webpages, and even a (website hidden) navigation app. Also, if you don't have your own Netflix account, you're welcome to use mine too. And don't worry, feel free to watch it, you're welcome to use it whenever you want, I rarely (not to say never) watch TV, so I really don't care. (New pics coming soon)
• You'll be welcome to use my kitchen, I have the basics, feel free to open and use the fridge, stove and oven, microwave oven, don't be shy, but please, I kindly ask you to clean whatever you used when you're done and keep things in order to both of us. Thanks in advance!
• Save your money with laundry! Just buy your soap, we have washing & dryer machine here.
• A coffee machine which brew an awesome and delicious coffee, grinding fresh coffee beans.
• The bathroom.
• We have hot water available in the shower, also in the sinks and in the washing machine.
• I have an air conditioning (10k btus) in my bedroom, when I leave the bedroom door open it chills out the whole apartment. (Soon, an exclusive A/C will gonna be installed in the living room, I already have the equipment and it's just a matter of time to hire someone to perform this job).Interaction with Guests
Bt the time, I'm not working, so as long as I'm available, I'll be more than happy to assist you in whatever you need, whenever you want, and you are welcome to do it. I can pick you up at the airport if you need, regarding my schedule. I love my city and I know it very well, so I can advise you a bunch of spots and nice places to go, give you directions, or if you wish, even guide you in a tour if I'm available. :-) If it's not necessary, don't worry as well, I'll probably be not bothering around, and gonna be busy take care of my business...
I speak fluently english, intermediate spanish and basic italian.
I've been a long time in the hospitality field, as bartender, bar&restaurant manager, and even with customer services, and traveled all-over the world, so, I think I'll provide you a nice experience in my pad. :-)The Neighborhood
Between the wealthiest and trending neighborhoods in Rio, core of Leblon, Ipanema and Lagoa (Lagoon) Rodrigo de Freitas. In contrast, the complex itself contrasts with the neighborhood around being much more simple, being inhabited by modest but kind, and friendly people. A few steps distance to the subway station (Jardim de Allah).Getting Around
Everything in walking distance:
• Ipanema Beach or Leblon Beach (any of them): you'll be 10 minutes or (3 blocks) by walk to beach,
• Sided with two malls:
Shopping Leblon, side by side with the condo, 3 minutes by walk. Rio Design Leblon, in the other side of the street 3 to five minutes walking.
• Lagoa Rodrigo de Freitas (Lagoon) You'll be jut one block from Lagoa 2 to 3 min, 1 street.
• Just go outside the door, and you'll have countless stores, groceries, restaurants, bars, a huge commerce, buses to everywhere.
• Subway Station (Jardim de Alah): in the corner of the block. 5 minutes or less in walking distance.Other Things to Note
Regarless being in the wealthiest area of the city, my apartment is located in a poor condo. People here are humble but kind.
I live in the fifth floor. There's no elevator in the building, be prepared to go up and down through stairways.
People in our community are happy and festive, so during weekends and holidays might be loud music and noise everywhere, even until late, but it's usually silent during the week and working days.