A romantic, authentic and cosy little two rooms (26m² / 279,86 ft²), old fashion design, with all the confort :
- A real king size two places bed,
- A bath tub with shower (soap and fresh towels are provided),
- A washing machine with dryer,
- A dish washer, boiler, induction cooktop with a fan, a French press for the "café", Champagne, wine glasses and all the dishes you will need !
- All the essential condiments are provided
- A separated WC
- An internet box with cable and wifi (strong signal),
- An Hifi with a mini-jack cable to plug your music,
- A TV with internationals info Channels.
The apartment has six windows, it's full of light and sun (when it comes ;)
Better than a balcony : a view ! The Sacré-cœur as a postcard and the Eiffel tower.
In the courtyard side of the building : it's very quite !
The big glass roof is Ouest orientation : we have great sunset here !The Neighborhood
In the disrtict of 'SOPI' (South-Pigalles), you'll find lots of restaurants and food markets typically parisian and high end.
The Galeries Lafayette are at 7 minutes walking.
You'll also find supermarket, just at the foot of my building opened 7/7 to 10:00 pm if you arrived at night.Getting Around
The apartment is betwen 'Gare du Nord' and 'Gare Saint-Lazare'.
40 minutes from Charles de Gaulle Airport by Taxi, and 45 by Train to Gare du Nord (who is at 10min walking distance).
The Metro station CADET (line 7, who goes directly to The Louvre Museum) is just at the foot of the building.
You find also near by : Anvers (line 2) and Notre Dame de Lorette (line 12).Other Things to Note
The Cabin is in the seventh (heaven) by stairs, but don't worry :
You'll have a first one to the fifth floor and after you can catch your breath by walking to the two others (see pictures ;).