*** At the first level:
- Living-dining room (doble sofa bed, coffee table, armchair, family round table, fireplace, piano, record collection, video library) with exposed beams;
- Terrace (with triple exposure) in double entrance on the living room;
- Fully equipped open-plan kitchen (refrigerator, microwaves, electric kettle, coffee machine, teapot, juice extractor, steakhouse with toasts, cooktops with induction, electric oven with steakhouse, dishwasher, washing machine) with open bar (3 stools) and floor-tiles on the ground;
- Independent shower-room (Italian shower, toilets suspended, towel dryer and hairdryer);
- Entered with cupboard for equipment (shoes, suitcases, jackets) and logistic (iron and ironing board, household products, vacuum cleaner, small do-it-yourself, etc.)
*** At the second level (under roofs):
- Independant room 1 with double bed (140 x 190), flat-screen television set, DVD player, and privative shower room;
- Private shower-room (Italian shower, toilets, towel dryer and hairdryer);
- Independant room 2 with a double bed (140 x 190) and a simple bed (90 x 190);
- Library (room 3) with single bed (90 x 190), desk and addition of a second possible single bed (90 x 190).
- Antique charm and modern comfort in a newly renovated apartment with noble materials (parquet and beams in solid oak, floor-tiles of terra-cotta, pebbles, mosaic, marble, wood, etc.);
- Large natural luminosity (5 windows in living-dinning room/kitchen, 2 in every room and 1 in every bathroom) and flexible lightings;
- Unclosed, vast and private view of Parisian rooftops, and quadruple exposure;
- Equipped flowery terrace for sunny breakfasts (bench, table and 2 french café chairs);
- Calm down absolute (little busy street, high floors, rooms set back from the building);
- Unlimited high speed internet access (computer and printer at arrangement);
- Bed, dress and cooking linen of beautiful quality supplied (ready rooms on arrival);
- Guides, maps and tourist works available;
- Sober furniture and friendly and warm decoration, which invites in the journey and the arts;
- Flexible electric heating, fireplace, double windows and sound insulation;
- Wide choice of CD and DVD at arrangement;
- Numerous and discreet storage spaces in all the rooms;
- Free transport of suitcases and luggage up to the apartment;
- Domestic possibility (50€).
*** Le Marais :
- Historical heart of Paris: apartment located on the 5th floor of a small 17th century building without lift, but with a staircase with banister of wrought iron of style Louis XIV included in the inventory of National Monuments;
- Touristic Paris : numerous museums (Georges Pompidou, Louvre, Carnavalet, Picasso, Cognacq-Jay, Arts et Métiers, etc.) and historical highlights of the architecture (Notre-Dame, the City Hall, Saint-Jacques Tower, islands of La Cité and Saint-Louis, Saint-Paul, Place des Vosges, La Sainte-Chapelle, Saint-Michel, Châtelet, Bastille, etc.) unless 15 mn on foot;
- Paris of the fashion and the creation: numerous "trendy" shops (fashion dressmakers, designers, jewellers, etc.), stores of the large the Hôtel de Ville bazaar (BHV), art galleries, artist studioes, specialized bookshops;
- Romantic Paris: walks by the Seine riverside and under the bridges of Paris, places and gardens public raised, gardens of historic mansions and pedestrian passages accessibles, Saint-Michel and Saint-Germain des Prés districts nearby.
*** Any conveniences nearby:
- Shops (supermarkets, natural shops, bakeries, cake stores, fresh fruits and vegetable, cheese maker, butcher, farmacy, etc.);
- Services (parking subground, banks, swimming pools, tourist information centers, train office, etc.);
- Cafés, brasseries, wine bars, restaurants, terraces, snack bars, tearoom, bars, clubs, etc.;
- Cinemas (UGC Les Halles, Mk2 Beaubourg, Le Latina), theatres, night-exits, concert halls (jazz kicks Lombards, Bastille Opera).
- Walking: in the center of the capital, nothing is worth the walking to discover Paris!
- Bike: Vélib station at the street corner (50 m) and 6 borders nearby;
- Subway (direct access since Gare du Nord, Lyon, Austerlitz, St Lazare, East and Montparnasse stations): line 11 (Rambuteau, Hôtel de Ville), lines 1 (Hôtel de Ville), line 7 (Châtelet), lines 4 (Châtelet, les Halles), ligne 14 (Chatelet), lines 3 (Arts et Métiers), line 8 (Saint Sébastien Froissart);
- RER (direct access since Charles de Gaulle and Orly airports): line A, B and D (Châtelet-les Halles) and C (Saint Michel);
- Car: Autolib station in 200 m (Beaubourg street);
- Numerous buses and night buses « Noctiliens » (Châtelet);
- Boat-buses (Saint Michel) and pleasure steamers (Pont-Neuf).
Minimal duration of the stay: at 3 nights
Rate for night: 200€/at night
Additional traveler: free of charge
Domestic expenses: 50€
Conditions of cancellation: strict