My apartment is very quiet ; it overlooks gardens where you can have access. There's no street/cars noise.
Split level :
Upstairs, 180 square feets. Pay attention : 16 feets under ceiling !
- a bedroom with two single beds, which can be joined as a king size, a 45 feets double glassed sliding bay windows, and curtains,
- a bathroom with a window overlooking the gardens,
Downstairs, 300 square feets,
- a living-room, height under ceiling 12 feets, a comfortable double bed sofa for 2 people, large 4,50 feets including a memory foam top mattress.
- separate toilets,
- an open equipped kitchen including a silent washing-drying machine.
All my linens, towels, air are sanitized, no germs wanted !
The size of the apartment is 500 square feets.
When you check in/check out, you can store your luggages on my floor, in a safe closet so you can keep discovering Paris freely.Guest Access
1 - From "Gare du Nord" (example "Eurostar"), take the quick subway "RER E" till "Saint-Lazare" terminus (10 minutes), take the exit "Cour de Rome" , walk 5 minutes along "rue de Rome" till "Europe Square" located at the corner of my street.
2 - From "Gare de Lyon", take the subway number 14, till "Saint-Lazare" terminus (15 minutes), take the exit "rue de Rome", walk (5 minutes) along "rue de Rome" till "Europe Square" located at the corner of my street.
3 - From CDG airport, take :
- either the open sky shutlle "Rissy Bus" til terminusv "Opera" bus stop (1h15), change take the bus number 95, till "Europe square" (5minutes) located at the corner of my street,
- or, if you don't not so many luggages and kids, the subway "RER B", change at "Gare du Nord" station, take the RER E till "Saint-Lazare" terminus, exit "rue de Rome", walk along it till "Europe Square" located at the corner of my street " (5 minutes) from/apartment,
- or a taxi, average price 60 euros, or Uber 45 euros.
4 - By car, may I suggest you to reserve your parking on the web site "neoparking" choose "Saint-Lazare-Klépierre", 8th "arrondissement", 20 rue de Rome, located 5 minutes/my apartment, you'll pay 12 euros/day instead of 28 euros !
5 - From Beauvais airport, you can take the shuttle till "Porte Maillot" terminus (1h15), thus change take the quick subway called "RER" C till "Pereire" (5 minutes), change take the subway umber 3 till "Europe Square" (10 minutes) located at the corner of my street.Interaction with Guests
On your arrival, I'll spend all the time necessary to explain what is Paris and give you tips of mine if you need me ! Kindly.The Neighborhood
My apartment is located in the very heart of the historic Paris, within the 8th "arrondissement", where our President of the Republic, le "Palais de l'Elysée", takes place a few (URL HIDDEN) it's safe !
My area is walking dstance from the department stores "Galeries Lafayette", "Opéra Garnier", "Palais Royal", "Le Louvre, "Jardins des Tuileries", "Place Vendôme
- At the corner of my street, you'll find out the bus (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) and the subways "Liège", "Europe",
"Gare"Saint-Lazare" (5 minutes) is the largest hub of transportation in Paris.
- Plenty of restaurants, fine groceries, bakeries in my area.Getting Around
- 3 subways at the corner of my street, "Liège", "Europe" and "Saint-Lazare".
- 5 minutes walking distance, there is the most important transportation hub in Paris : "Gare Saint-Lazare", 10 subways, RER, 12 buses, a railways station and a nice shopping center with 3 levels.
- Buses : (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).Other Things to Note
On your arrival, I'll give you some "tailor made' tips of mine to optimize your trip in Paris.
May I suggest you to have a look at the website "sortiraparis", "parisinfo" to get some update information ?