Smoking only away from the tent!!!
You must follow the house safety rules listed at the tent site.
Check-in is after 2PM-10PM
Check out at 11AM
State and County Occupancy fees (8% tax + 2.50 county room fee) will be requested at booking as a special request
Two night minimum on weekends & three nights on major holiday weekends.
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
Known as Creekside Glamping
Hopes Warren LLC
374 Woodstock ave
Palenville, ny 12463
as listed in referred reservation.
GUEST, including Rental Party as listed in referred reservation.
CHECK IN: 2 PM, CHECK OUT: 11 AM, on dates as listed in referred reservation.
FEES and DAMAGE PROTECTION as listed in referred reservation, handled through AIRBNB.
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement") is made by and between above referenced "Owner" and “Guest" (including Rental Party) for the time period as referenced above, after which date this agreement is terminated. Once the reservation is been made Guest agrees to this Agreement. Guest, in consideration of Owner's permitting them to occupy the above premises, hereby agree(s) to the following terms:
1. HOUSE RULES Guest agrees to abide by any and all house rules, whether promulgated before or after the execution hereof, including but not limited to rules with respect to noise, odors, disposal of refuse, parking and use of common areas.
1.1. This is a NON SMOKING STRUCTURE (A fee of $100.00 for odor removal will be charged for no compliance)
1.2. Firepit - USE ONLY AFTER CAREFULLY READING AND FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS you may only take dead wood from the woods (theres tons of it) no cutting trees...
1.3. No loud music or noise.
1.4. Owner needs to be notified in advance of invited guests who do not stay overnight and reserves the right to not allow invited guests who do not stay overnight. Events are not allowed on the premises.
1.5. Kids shall not be left unattended.
1.6 Quiet times are 8pm-8am
1.7. For the privacy of our neighbors and other buildings on the property Guest shall respect the 'Property Map' available at the premises.
1.8. Parking in designated parking area only.
1.9. Trash - to be removed by Guest, see 'Property Notes' available at the premises.
1.10. Guest is asked to kindly respect owner's personal belongings.
1.11. PETS are subject to a $100 fee per dog and will be requested as a "Request" through airbnb and must be paid prior to the guests arrival, dogs must be kept on a leash.
1.12 Guest understands that owner is not responsible for Guests belongings.
1.13. TAX will be requested separately at booking through "Request" option.
2. ASSIGNMENT AND SUBLETTING Guest shall not assign this agreement or sublet any portion of the premises.
3. INDEMNIFICATION Owner shall not be liable for any damage, theft or injury to the Guest, or any other person or to any property, occurring on the premises or any part thereof, or in common areas thereof. Guest agrees to hold Owner harmless from any claims from damages or injuries, and or theft no matter how caused.
4. RIGHT OF ENTRY FOR PERIODIC INSPECTION The Owner or Owner's Agent may enter the premises at any time during reasonable hours and for the purpose of inspecting the premises, making necessary or agreed repairs, decorations, alterations or improvements, supplying necessary or agreed services, or exhibiting the dwelling unit to prospective or actual purchasers, mortgages, prospective tenants, workmen, contractors, or insurance inspectors.
5. WAIVER No failure of Owner to enforce any term hereof shall be deemed a waiver, nor shall any acceptance of
partial payment be deemed a waiver of Owner's right to the full amount thereof. This agreement supersedes any other agreement or lease on the premises during the term stated herein. No terms in this agreement shall be deemed waived, regardless of any conflicting terms or rules in any governmental rent assistance programs.
6. ILLEGALITY If any part of this agreemnet is not legal or enforceable, the rest of the agreement will be unaffected.
Breach of any term of this agreement or illegal activity of Tenant(s), invitees or guests on premises constitutes a breach of this (website hidden)'S FEES In any legal action to enforce the terms hereof or relating to the premises, regardless of the outcome, the Owner or agent shall be entitled to all costs incurred in connection with such action, (email hidden)'s fee from Guest. Guest acknowledges all attorneys' fees shall be classified and billed to tenant as “added fee."
8. EXTENDED STAY Any extended stay, with the written consent of the Owner, shall be construed as
a day-to-day tenancy in accordance with the terms hereof. The terms and conditions of this agreement will continue to apply. Any holdover beyond terms of this agreement and without express written consent of Owner shall be a trespass. No landlord tenant relationship shall exist hereunder or after term under which landlord shall incur any liability to tenant. The nature of this occupancy during the term is no more than a temporary license to occupy the premises which shall expire at the end of the stated term and automatically be revoked at that time. Upon revocation, the premises shall immediately be returned to the owner in the same condition as when occupancy commenced. Notwithstanding the above, if occupancy is not so returned the Owner shall have the right to seek all remedies under law including a proceeding for removal and NYSRPAPL section 713. Guest/occupant shall also be liable for the value of the continues use of occupancy of the premises in the sum of $500 per day for each day they remain in occupancy beyond the stated term.
GUEST UNDERSTANDS THAT SWIMMING IN THE FALLS/LAKE AND WALKING ON ROCKS IS DANGEROUS AND IS TO BE DONE ONLY AT YOUR (guests) OWN RISK. GUEST ALSO UNDERSTANDS THAT THIS IS A CAMPING EXPERIENCE AND THERE ARE PRIMITIVE ASPECTS TO THE EXPERIENCE. THERE IS NO SHOWER AND THE TOILET IS AN OUTHOUSE.
The parties agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement, as evidenced by this booking reservation.