Pondok Sebatu Deluxe Room
1br Country House
Built in the middle of rice paddy facing to the amazing valley of rice terrace in the traditional Balinese Village Sebatu Tegalalang, Pondok Sebatu Villas offering a selection of unique wooden style villa with nature environment. With only 20 minutes drives from the centre of Balinese Culture Village of Ubud, passing through the famous Tegalalang rice terrace made Pondok Sebatu a perfect place for honeymoon and gateway from a hustle bustle of the city. The location also only 15 minutes to the famous tourist attraction of Kintamani volcano, Tampaksiring Temple and a collections of ancient Balinese temple, a collection of coffee plantation spot that spread out surrounding the area.
Is this your place?
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page
Thank you! Your property claim is finished. Please wait for us to contact you to confirm ownership.