Jerantut Homestay, gateway to Taman Negara
This is a family-run homestay by a retired couple whom can speak good English, Malay, Mandarin & some other local dialects. This home away from home offers a comfortable accommodation with emphasis on customer satisfaction. Apart from a warm and friendly service to all our customers, it also offers you a clean and affordable stay. If you are coming to visit one of the oldest rain-forest in the world, Taman Negara, please consider Jerantut Homestay as your gateway to the park, which is only 45 minutes away. The friendly host has a very good partnership with the local tour agency that could help arrange for your tour requirements to the National Park. That include your arrival & departure to the park. All at a discounted rate & hassle-free.
- Shared yard
- Air conditioning
- Internet access
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Ceiling fans
- Local guides
- Housekeeping (optional)
Rentals in Temerloh
Is this your place?
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page
Thank you! Your property claim is finished. Please wait for us to contact you to confirm ownership.