The Space This beautiful historical flat has been recently renewed and features every comfort! Some great reasons to spend your time in Rome with us are:
- The flat is at walking distance from many touristy spots including the Colosseum and Roman Forum
- Plenty of things to do at night with Trastevere just ten minutes walk away and the famous restaurants, bars and clubs of Testaccio a few steps from the front door.
- Ideal position for public transport with the underground 5 minutes away (Metro Piramide) and many bus lines stopping in front of the building (you can be at the Vatican in 20 minutes by bus)
- This rental is in a lively neighborhood but it is quiet at night
The apartment itself is very beautiful, has a view on the riverside and its extremely bright:
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Five Sleeps (best suited for 2/4 people)
If there is anything else which is important for you please let us know, we will be happy to provide it! This apartment in the center of Rome is made up of a large living room with sofa bed and armchair-bed (it is a 5 sleeps holiday rental), a fully equipped kitchen, bathroom with shower and a beautiful bedroom with a big wardrobe. Looking out from the window you will see the beautiful riverside with its trees and its historical city center buildings. Between the trees you can even see the Capitol Hill and Piazza Venezia! With a short walk you will be able to reach the tube (metro Piramide), the "Bocca della Verità", the temple of Hercules Victorious, Trastevere, and the beautiful bars, restaurants and clubs of Testaccio and Trastevere. Guest Access The apartment will be exclusive for you. You will have access to a fully equipped kitchen, private bathroom, living room and bedroom.
You will arrive easily by train at Stazione Ostiense. From there you can walk or catch a bus that takes you to Lungotevere, and you will be at the front door. Interaction with Guests We are professional Airbnb managers and we will be available all the time to make your stay amazing! Please feel free to contact us anytime to ask for a suggestion or for guidance on what to do in the evenings. We can help you plan your trip from the airport or your daily visits in town. We are available through watsapp, phone or email. There is something which is important for you that's missing in the flat? Let us know, we will do our best to provide it as soon as possible.
Answers to most frequent questions ;)
-The calendar is always updated so if you find the dates you are interested in available you can book straight away.
- There are no additional costs.
- You may checkin early but it depends on the previous booking, so I will only be able to tell you a few days before your arrival. You may pass by and drop your bags from 11:30 onwards being careful not to slow down the cleaners in their job.
- You may be able to checkout late, but it depends on the booking after yours. So I will only be able to tell you a few days before arrival.
- Late checkin is welcome as you can access the apartment on your own with a code. Detailed instruction can be found in your booking page.
- We can arrange private transportation from or to the airport for €50 up to 4 people, €60 for5. The Neighborhood Testaccio is one of the most famous districts of Rome. It is not touristy yet but its very appreciated by the locals for its restaurants, bars and night-clubs. It is a place to go out at night to eat at traditional roman restaurants or to dance after 23:00. The locals think they are the "true" Romans, and are proud of the authenticity of their district. From the apartment you can easily walk to Trastevere, an area very famous for its romantic look, its winding "vicoli" and its traditional restaurants. It is much more touristy than Testaccio but it is a great place to hung out and have a coffee outside one of its beautiful bars, or to just walk and discover some of the most breathtaking corners of the city. Getting Around If you walk along the river you will quickly reach the ancient roman area with its temples, theaters and churches. In less than 10 minutes you will be at the Circus Maximus and at Piazza Venezia, which is the middle of the center. The underground is very close, just walk a few minutes down via Marmorata and you will be at Piramide station. From there you can go anywhere in town in minutes. You can even walk in 25 min to the Colosseum passing by the beautiful riverside and many roman monuments. Other Things to Note The apartment is on the third floor of an historic building with no lift, so make sure you only bring bags you can carry yourself on the stairs. ...