The Space * Wicks Retreat has four bedrooms and three bathrooms and can sleep 12 (extra beds for more people now available)
* We have a full game room in the basement equipped with a pool table, a ping pong table, a TV for gaming, and a bar.
* Bedrooms have their own TVs with DVD players.
* The cabin is built on 40 acres and has ample room for campers.
* The kitchen is equipped with gas range, built in oven, microwave, and dishwasher.
* The refrigerator is a French door with a good size freezer on the bottom, and the kitchen table seats 10.
* There is a fireplace in the living room and a built in BBQ located outside around the fireplace.
* The cabin has satellite TV throughout with separate satellite in the master bedroom, the master bathroom in equipped with double sinks, walk in shower and Jacuzzi tub.
* All bedding, towels, dishes, and pots and pans are supplied.
* The yard has a 2 car garage with a yard light. The property is connected to 200 acres of walking, skiing, and quading trails.
* The cabin is 5 minutes away from the river.
* Wash machine and dryer available and included.
* Pets allowed (please call us or check our website for more details) Guest Access Wicks Retreat is a weekend getaway for our family and was set up with all the comforts in mind. The cabin has satellite TV throughout with separate satellite in the master bedroom, the master bathroom in equipped with double sinks, walk in shower and Jacuzzi tub. Front of the cabin has 4 French doors that open to a large deck to take full advantage of the view.
We are located a short 10 minutes drive from Nipawin. We have a full game room in the basement equipped with a pool table, a ping pong table, a TV for gaming, and a bar. Bedrooms have their own TVs with DVD players. The cabin is built on 40 acres and has ample room for campers. Interaction with Guests We are always available for you! Any information, security, supplies, etc., just let us know! The Neighborhood In Wicks Retreat, we want you to live the outdoor experience and feel like home a warm cabin in which you can relax, spend with family, enjoy all the beautiful landscapes, nature and fish in an amazing river. All you will enjoy, will be an amazing view and nature. Of course all the comfort and amenities that we offer you. Getting Around We are located a short 10 minute drive from Nipawin one of Saskatchewan's secret outdoor lifestyle destinations. Nipawin truly is the perfect back to nature vacation destination for your family! Other Things to Note Find us in face Wicks Retreat or our website for extra information. ...