Great Cabin in Torrey/Capitol Reef National Park
Torrey, UT, United States
- Pets Allowed
Sweet cabin on 10-acre horse property and the Fremont River at West Entrance of Capitol Reef National Park. Very private. A great retreat or home base for your backcountry adventures. Beautiful red rock view with a horse shoe pit by the river. A great place to base for your Capitol Reef adventures. We are at the West entrance of Capitol Reef National Park. Other easy day trips include: Escalante Grand Staircase, Boulder Mountain, Boulder Town, Fish Lake, Goblin Valley, San Rafael Swell. Easy access to hiking, fishing, ATV, biking, canyoneering, you name it! Or just hang at the cabin, watch the horses and chill.
Flipkey is a vacation rental site, owned by TripAdvisor, with over 300,000 vacation rentals in over 11,000 cities all over the world.
Reviews & Ratings
Overall Score: Good90% - 6 reviews
flipkey90% - 6 reviews
Is this your place?
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page
Thank you! Your property claim is finished. Please wait for us to contact you to confirm ownership.