Newfoundland and Labrador vacation house rental - BISHOP WHITE MANOR HERITAGE INN - Trinity
Trinity (Trinity Bay), Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
Dating to the early 1800's, Bishop White Manor is reputed to be one of Trinity's oldest residences. It was the childhood home of Newfoundland's first native-born Anglican Bishop, Bishop Rev. Charles White and still boasts many original features including ornate tin ceilings, stained glass windows & mantelpieces.
Homeaway has a HUGE selection of vacation homes from all around the world. Until the rise of Airbnb, they were the biggest. They grew partly by buying up every other vacation home rental site, so even if you don't think you're using Homeaway, you probably are. Go away, with Homeaway.
Is this your place?
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page
Thank you! Your property claim is finished. Please wait for us to contact you to confirm ownership.