The Space Conveniently located on Upper Market Street. Free parking! Street parking is always available. The only restriction is Street Cleaning on Wednesdays 12pm - 2pm. Private garage parking is available as an add-on.
You will have access to a private patio that is attached to the unit. The patio is equipped with an outdoor lounge, Hot tub, fire pit and BBQ grill.
The unit includes cooking appliances needed to cook a simple meal. This includes a full size refrigerator, table top burner (induction stove top burner), a table top convection oven (oven, broiler), toaster, microwave and an outdoor BBQ grill.
If you have a long term reservation request (3+ weeks), and you would like to have access to a full size kitchen as shared access to a kitchen located in the building - in the unit above, this option is available. Please mention this in your booking inquiry. Additional information will be provided.
- Space can be booked for small gatherings. Outdoor space is also best suited for small gatherings. Separate pricing applies for events - after 2 guests up to 10. A quote will be provided once event details are shared with host.
- Onsite laundry available (in the building).
- Requires advance notice and coordination in order to access the community area that is behind locked doors. 24 hours advance notice is preferred.
- Pick up and drop off service (Rinse). Expense is subsidized - $25 for bookings with a stay of 5 - 9 nights. Expense is subsidized - $50 for bookings with a stay of 10 - 15 nights.
Nightly rate + one time fee of $95 fee helps cover the unit set-up, cleaning and maintenance expenses:
- Inside unit and private patio cleaning fee
- Weekly hot tub service (hot tub is serviced and treated on a weekly basis)
- 1 Propane tank to fuel the fire pit or the BBQ (2nd tank can be added for $65)
- Coffee, Tea, sugar and bottled water
- Toiletries including shampoo, conditioner and body wash
New option! Auto rental is available as an add-on.
- 2017 Convertible Mustang, Ecoboost (Automatic)
- Black exterior, black interior leather seats
- Automatic Transmission
- Navigation, Stereo, Heating Seats ++
- Available to rent on a daily basis
- Standard rate is $69 - $99 per day, depends on duration of stay Guest Access - Access to the private unit that is attached to a private patio.
- Access to laundry (washer and dryer) located in the building common area. Since it is in the building community area, 24 hour advance notice is requested.
- Other laundry options includes Rinse laundry pick-up and drop off services. Expense is subsidized up to $25 for up to a one week stay.
- Other laundry option is a nearby neighborhood Laundromat. Easy access to Sit n Spin laundromat. Getting Around - Street Parking is available, usually very easy to find street parking right in front of the building.
- Street cleaning takes place on Wednesdays starting at 12pm until 2pm. Please refer to the signs and restrictions posted - at all times to be sure you are aware of any/all parking restrictions in San Francisco.
- Long term garage parking spot may be available upon request. Other Things to Note - Wireless internet
- Cable TV ...