Casa Tilostoc perfect retreat near Valle de Bravo
Valle de Bravo,Mexico,Mexico
- Pets Allowed
- The perfect location and settings for a peaceful retreat. The air is pure, no pollutants around, no traffic. Wake up to the sounds of the roosters and the birds; may be to the sound of a donkey or a horse!!! Take a walk to the strawberry fields next door, or walk the nearby trails that lead to some small villages and to the lake of "Valle de Bravo". - Back to the basics of a simple life (no landline phone, no internet). Do you enjoy doing some reading while listening to the sound of the breeze in the trees? This is the perfect location. - Looking for a place to spend some time under the sun of Mexico, at 5,700 feet high? The weather can reach 30 degrees Fahrenheit at night and 85 for the day during the winter season; so bring some sunscreen even for December or January! - No luxury. A small 2 bedroom house with a touch of sophistication that comes from the unique and personal decoration. A cozy ambiance and a friendly atmosphere. - You are 20 minutes outside of Valle de Bravo, 1.5 (straight line) miles north-west of the lake (10 minutes from the lake - the property is NOT on the shoreline - the property does not face the lake). 10 minutes to the Santuario / Sanctuario resort Access to the property is through a dirt road (0.9 miles): no need to have an off-road / 4x4 / SUV vehicle; regular low ground clearance cars will make it. A vehicle is a must-have to be able to move around with ease. - GPS / Google Earth coordinates: Latitude: 19°13'43.11"N or 19.228767893527664 Longitude: 100°11'10.71"W or -100.18627581007536 - You will get: - a 800 square feet house on 1/2 acre yard. - 2 bedrooms with 2 individual beds in each room. A 5th person can sleep on a coach in the living-room. - a functional kitchen without dishwasher. - a bathroom with shower (hot water), lavabo and toilet - no bathtub -. - a chimney in the living room. - a stream of water at the west side of the property - perfect settings if you are in the mood for a refreshing bath. - You will NOT get: - no landline phone (a payphone booth is at the next village - 2 minutes drive) - no access to internet (you can use high speed internet access at the closest town - 15 minutes drive - for less than US$1.00 per hour) - no dishwasher - no A/C unit - no fire pit in the yard - Your pets are welcome at extra cost if they are well behaved and friendly to other pets and humans. They are NOT allowed to jump on furniture. - The caretaker does NOT live on the site; however, he is very flexible and he can be reached on his mobile phone 24/7. Make sure that you provide him with an estimated time of arrival. Be aware that he does not speak English.
- Shared yard
Reviews & Ratings
Overall Score: Good90% - 3 reviews
Tripadvisor VR90% - 3 reviews
Is this your place?
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page
Thank you! Your property claim is finished. Please wait for us to contact you to confirm ownership.