LUCY'S HOUSE - CASITA AMARELA
This was the home to a traditional family! On the kitchen wall you can still see the marks of flames, because in the past all the food was cooked in a woodfire! The house has a small garth from where you can overlook the sea and on clear days you can even see the Brava Island. The place is not big but it's very comfortable!Interaction with Guests
We live in Praia, but we have a caretaker that will meet you upon check in and we will provide all the help you might need!The Neighborhood
São Filipe is a wonderful and magical city! If you take a walk you can see beautiful colonial houses and old buildings! There are small restaurants and typical grocerie stores all over the city!Other Things to Note
The house ia located on a busy street (during the day) and quite at night!
- Free parking on premises
- Family/kid friendly
- 24-hour check-in
Reviews & Ratings
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page