House Cinzia 88
- Pets Allowed
- Smoking Allowed
Rooms in an apartment 600 meters from the center of the city of Leonardo, in a residential area and quite suitable for those who want to relax after a day of sightseeing. The apartment has a fully equipped kitchen for breakfast and a terrace garden. The internet is free. In Vinci is the hometown of Leonardo house and the museum dedicated to him, is well known for its Montalbano, a hill where you can go hiking in the old mills of Vallebuia and terraced olive groves.
Homeaway has a HUGE selection of vacation homes from all around the world. Until the rise of Airbnb, they were the biggest. They grew partly by buying up every other vacation home rental site, so even if you don't think you're using Homeaway, you probably are. Go away, with Homeaway.
Vinci, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy
Is this your place?
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page
Thank you! Your property claim is finished. Please wait for us to contact you to confirm ownership.