One of the year’s wildest electronic music weekenders is fast approaching. Electric Zoo Festival is back this Labor Day weekend in Randall’s Island Park, NYC. The awesome event features some of the world’s top electro acts, and people come to party hard. Check out our top tips so you can make the most of the weekend.
Electric Zoo Festival Pro Tips
1. Wear bright colored clothes – you’re at an electro party!
2. Bring a blanket or towel to sit on, so you can make the most of the site’s green grass.
3. Sunglasses – no electro festival is complete without a pair of quirky glasses.
4. Pay the extra $50 for a private locker complete with phone charging socket. You can split the cost between friends and ensure your phone always has juice.
5. Have some cool photo apps downloaded on your phone, such as Boomerang and Whitagram, so you can take envy-inducing photos.
6. Many festival-goers wear animal costumes to the event. Bring a costume and don’t be shy!
7. The festival organizers have tightened up restrictions on what can be taken into the festival. Be sure to check the list of restrictions. Ladies: don’t bring open make-up! You really don’t want to lose your expensive Chanel foundation or MAC lipstick!
8. Read the Electric Zoo Festival Guide to get all the event details.