2 bedroom property in Thetford. Pet friendly.
Forest Cottage, the perfect detached holiday retreat, lies in the owners’ 60-acre grounds with its own enclosed garden and gate leading directly into Thetford Forest. Enjoy bird watching, fishing or walking. Conveniently set in Breckland on the borders of Cambridgeshire, Norfolk and Suffolk, a short drive from the pretty village of Northwold and Mundford on the edge of Thetford Forest National Park, less than an hour’s drive to the stunning North Norfolk Coast with miles of sandy beaches.Thetford Forest is Britain’s largest lowland pine forest and provides extensive walks and bicycle trails, the High Lodge forest centre is also the home of ‘Go Ape’. The imposing NT property Oxburgh Hall is a short drive, also convenient for Sandringham and the royal parks, the medieval port of Kings Lynn and the cathedral city of Ely. Also within easy reach are Newmarket for a day at the races or the ever popular cities of Norwich and Cambridge. Shop, pub and restaurant 2 miles.
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page