The Space The apartment sleeps a maximum 8 people.
A child’s portable cot and high chair are also available on request.
You will be relaxing in a comfortable, tranquil apartment located within a 4 Star Resort complex and saving yourself over 30% on tariffs. Furthermore, the apartment has several upgraded features giving you a superior experience.
(Airbnb has a standard way of presenting features but here is a list of extra features that you get with this apartment.)
• Very Quiet - No Road Noise
• Free Unlimited WiFi Dedicated to your apartment
• Own Courtyard
• Complimentary Tea/Coffee/Sugar/Milk
• Iron and iron board with complimentary laundry powder
• Lift Access
• Customised Tours Available
• Cheaper Premium Airport Transfer Rates
• 10% Discount for All Australian Gray Line Day Tours!
• Great Guest Reviews! Guest Access You have access to the whole apartment, including the resort facilities such as the 2 communal pools, 2 gyms and tennis courts. One car bay is free and available if you are driving.
Also note this listing is NOT wheelchair accessible and that it is a mistake on Airbnb's part and their technical team is now working on having it fixed." Interaction with Guests I will be available on my mobile phone if you need any further information or help during your stay in Sorrento. Information about the apartment, Perth city, airport transfers and tours will also be made available to you.
Joy has other apartments at:
Subiaco Apartment 32: https://www.airbnb.com.au/rooms/14473924
Subiaco Apartment 40: https://www.airbnb.com.au/rooms/15922712
Hillarys Sorrento beach apartment: https://www.airbnb.com.au/rooms/2556912 The Neighborhood 1. 10 minute walk to the city CBD.
2. Five minute walk to the Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre.
3. You are also on the boutique shopping side of the city with King Street and West Perth boutique shops close by.
4. The roadside is canopied by London Plain trees and across the road are acres and acres of Perth riverside parkland including a children’s adventure playground.
5. You are a 15 minute walk to Elisabeth Quay which is one of Perth latest attractions. At Elisabeth Quay you can catch a ferry to the Perth Zoo or next to Elisabeth Quay you can catch a ferry to Fremantle or our famous Rottnest Island.
6. A 15 minute walk in the other direction takes you to Kings Park via the popular 'Jacob's Ladder.
7. You are also only a 25 minute drive from Perth Airport.
8. Walk to Barrack Street Jetty for ferry rides to Fremantle and Rottnest Island. Rottnest has beautiful beaches and diverse wildlife including the adorable the quokka.
9. Enjoy our Swan River cruises, and the food and wine (Fremantle Markets, Swan Valley wineries) that are truly appealing. Or simply take a ferry across the river to South Perth and stroll up the Mends Street Cafe Strip & Boutique shopping area to finish (EMAIL HIDDEN)e to our picturesque Kings Park to enjoy world class panoramic views over the city sky line and Swan River. Numerous walkways and park lands will have your eyes swiveling with angles of pictures to take.
10. The Perth Bell Tower, Home of the Swan Bells, located on Riverside Drive overlooking the picturesque Swan River is one of Perth's most unique and must see tourist attraction. Our recently built Elizabeth Quay landmark waterfront development reconnects Perth city with the Swan River to create a dynamic new entertainment and leisure precinct, set around a stunning 2.7ha inlet.
12. Visit Scitech, a hands-on science museum with exhibitions, programs and services designed for people of all ages.
13. Catch up on the latest movies for the children in our cinemas located within the heart of the city.
14. For the more adventurous surf-cat hire and jet boat thrills are near by. Getting Around You have many options for getting around and some are as follows:
1. The apartment is only a ten-minute walk from the bustling CBD and five minutes’ walk from the Perth Convention Centre and the Perth Busport. We are within the CBD’s Free Transit Zone, which entitles you to free Transperth bus and train travel within the city centre. Bus 950 stops right outside the Mounts Bay Village and will connect you to the CBD, as well as Hay Street and Murray Street Malls.
2. The resort is close to Kings Park and the Swan River which are arguably some of Perth's most scenic path ways.
3. You're 15 minutes walk away from Elisabeth Quay where you can catch a ferry to South Perth, the Swan River Wines region or the must beloved Rottnest Island.
4. You also have very easy access to the North and South Freeways (Mounts Bay Road exit), as well as Stirling Highway to the West. Other Things to Note You will be provided with 2 access cards. Please note that these cards cost $50 each if lost or damaged.
For number of guests above 4, we charge an extra $10 cleaning fee per extra guest.
OPTIONAL EXTRA COST:
Child's portable cot (per night) AU$8
Child's high chair (per stay) AU$5
Extra access card (per stay) AU$30
Extra car bay (per night) AU$20
CHANGES & REFUND POLICY:
A change in the booking will incur an administration fee of $50. If the change occurs more than 21 nights prior to arrival then if the change results in a cost reduction then 50% of the change will be refunded. If the change happens within 21 nights of arrival then a refund is not available.
50% refund up until 1 week prior to arrival, except fees for cancellation.
If in the event of a disaster and the apartment cannot be used, a full refund will be made. ...