Summer Village on the Pond Resort! Travel to Boston! Booking Spring 2017
- Swimming Pool
Your New England style cottage is steps to the beach, pools (family & adult), playground, tennis/ basketball/ horseshoe/bocce courts, putting green and full service gym. You'll enjoy lake views of Long Sought for Pond from the sun-filled porch nestled in a beautiful gated seasonal cottage community. Check out all the fun on the Summer Village website!!
Your rental cottage includes:
* Living/dining area
* Full kitchen with state-of-art appliances
* Huge three-season porch
* Bathroom w/ laundry... both washer and dryer
* Oversized windows
* 9’ cathedral ceilings w/ ceiling fan
* Two (2) bicycles for your use
* Community fire pits for campfires
* Master bedroom with large Queen sized bed
* Bunk beds in 2nd bedroom
* Community kayaks, canoes, and sunfish for sailing
* Weber gas BBQ grilling station
* All linens and towels are provided
Plenty of upgrades at 4 Courtview. It is one of the finest locations within the community including:
* Water views in front
* Granite countertops, recessed lighting, over-sized refrigerator
* Cable TV with DVR recording
* Internet ready WIFI
Your rental cottage is located in the northwest part of Westford, MA about 20 miles from Boston, 8 miles from Lowell and 6 miles South of Nashua, New Hampshire. It is situated on 159 acres, including 2,600 ft of water frontage. Clear water pond for swimming, boating and fishing. Outdoor recreational facilities for all ages, including a sandy beach; family pool and heated adult pool; tennis courts; "The Lodge" Restaurant with Bar; "The General Store" with ice cream, coffee, newspaper and candy; basketball court, bocce and horseshoe areas, synthetic putting green, playground, and neighborhood pocket parks, where neighbors can sit and visit or just relax.
Courtview Drive features the easiest access to all the family amenities. Also closeby to the heated adult pool and steamy relaxation in the hot tub. Enjoy Friday night movies at the Pavilion. The Pond is well stocked with bass and trout for fishing. Hiking trails. Kayaking, canoes, and wind powered Sunfish for passive sailing in the crystal clear waters. Others may commute to work in-between the fun! Summer Village employs a full-time activities director and staffs a gatehouse to ensure privacy and security.
Reviews & Ratings
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page