- Pets Allowed
1880s country homestead in a lovely rural setting just 10 min drive to Wanganui. We have a large room with a queen bed and a large ensuite. There is also a small reading room opening onto balcony with tea and coffee making facilities. We offer a continental or cooked breakfast. Gusts are free to wander the large garden and grounds and talk to the animals or visit the country pub just down the road. Wanganui being one of the first settled places in New Zealand has some fine old buildings including a opera house museum and art gallery or take a river trip on the old paddle steamer.
- Shared yard
- Central heating
- Internet access
- Outdoor dining
- Local guides
- Soap & Shampoo
- Alarm clock
Is this your place?
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page
Thank you! Your property claim is finished. Please wait for us to contact you to confirm ownership.