A Wee Bit of New England Charm in a Historic Village on the Lake
- Pets Allowed
Our house is a small, quaint 2 bedroom ideally located in the one-of-a-kind village of Pultneyville NY, a collection of historic homes on the shores of Lake Ontario. Not many people have heard of Pultneyville, and it is best kept that way. It is unique in these parts. With a seafaring past, it is a hamlet frozen in time, somewhere in the mid-1800s. The small two-bedroom house has directly across the street from the lake and down the street from a public park right on the lake. Relax!
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page