Williamstown,Massachusetts,United States of America
This cozy 1840's New England farmhouse is in a friendly neighborhood within walking distance to Williams College, downtown and the Clark Art. The downstairs room has its own entrance, bath and laundry, and a small porch on the back. The kitchen and living room are available for use, as are the gardens which surround the house.
Millions of people are using Airbnb to sleep in strangers' homes, beds, and even couches. They have an amazing selection and you can't find their stuff anywhere else. There is a catch: you often need to contact several hosts to actually get a place to stay, so make sure you give yourself some lead time.
- Free parking on premises
- Pets live on this property
- Family/kid friendly
- Smoke detector
- First aid kit
- Lock on bedroom door
2 - Real Bed
Reviews & Ratings
Overall Score: Excellent100% - 90 reviews
airbnb100% - 90 reviews
Is this your place?
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page
Thank you! Your property claim is finished. Please wait for us to contact you to confirm ownership.