11 bedroom property in Tregaron and the Cambrian Mountains.
This detached former guest house has panoramic views of the Cors Caron Nature Reserve and over to the Cambrian Mountains. It is ideal for walkers, bird watchers and cyclists, (mountain bikes for hire), and overlooks the River Teifi, renowned for its salmon fishing, and has fishing rights on the river. Explore the mountains, stroll by the seaside, visit the narrow gauge railway and historic castle at Aberystwyth (16 miles) or Aberaeron with its picturesque harbour (17 miles). Visit the old market town of Machynlleth, with its Centre for Alternative Technology or Corris, with a craft centre and King Arthur’s Labyrinth. The historic market town of Tregaron (1 mile) has shops, pub and restaurants. Shops, pubs and restaurants 1 mile.
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page