Yugawara, Ashigarashimo District, Kanagawa, Japan
- Pets Allowed
- Swimming Pool
Yugawara is a quiet haven nestled peacefully between the natural beauties of the Izu-Hakone Mountains and Sagami Bay. Located in the most south-westerly corner of Kanagawa Prefecture- this historic spa town reflects the traditions and tranquility of a bygone era. With its quiet- narrow streets- picturesque houses- and hospitable inns- Yugawara invites the visitor to come and relax a while- and enjoy the many pleasures that make Yugawara a hidden treasure to be discovered.
From rental cars to vacation packages, flights and hotels, Priceline has it all. What makes Priceline so unique and different from all other travel sites, is their Name Your Price tool, where customers state the price they’ll pay, so that Priceline can connect them with sellers who can accommodate that price point. Use Priceline.com for the best deals. Putting travelers in control of their travel.
Is this your place?
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page
Thank you! Your property claim is finished. Please wait for us to contact you to confirm ownership.