What we are looking for…
Our ambitious goal of aggregating every room on the planet provides many interesting challenges. You will be responsible for developing new features and maintaining existing ones while writing code that is well thought-out, efficient and maintainable. You will be a self-motivated, adaptable and conscientious team player with a keen eye for detail and care deeply about user experience and code quality. And of course, must be able to collaborate effectively with other team members and stakeholders.
- Good understanding of source control tools, such as Git
- Able to communicate ideas effectively and contribute to discussions
- Ability to work in a start-up environment and enjoy wearing many hats
- Enjoy hacking on things and unafraid to make mistakes
Bonus points for…
- Knowledge of HTTP, REST APIs, Node, and websockets
- Experience crawling and scraping website data
- Contributions to open-source projects
- A love of travel!
To apply to this position please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com