What we are looking for
Our ambitious goal of aggregating every room on the planet provides many interesting challenges, so we are looking for a highly motivated Project Manager who can drive execution and oversee various projects and business processes, prioritize, and make informed operational decisions.
You will be able to plan, execute, and lead projects, and you’ll work with a world-class team of designers, developers to do so. You will need to be customer-focused and metrics-oriented, and be able to push development forward while balancing short and long term goals and communicate them effectively to the company. We’re a small team, so there are lots of opportunities to define the future of product management in growing startup.
- 3+ years of experience in project management – we are looking at projects that you have owned and delivered in a startup or tech-based environment
- Work closely with Product owners and stakeholders
- Great critical thinking, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Curious and creative. You never stop learning or asking questions
- Experience, and a clear understanding of, project management tools such as PivotalTracker
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a start-up environment and willingness to wear many hats
- Excellent time management and ability to make difficult, balanced operational and strategic decisions
Bonus points for
- Knowledge of the online hotel booking/property rental space
- Ability to work with databases, understand SQL and perform data manipulation
- Understanding of software development principles and programming languages
- A love of travel!
To apply to this position please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org