Blue Ox Music Festival provides an authenti/wc festival experience for all bluegrass, roots and Americana music lovers. The festival takes place in Eau Claire, Wisconsin’s Whispering Pines. All ages are encouraged to attend and be a part of this wonderful community.
Headed to Blue Ox Festival? We’ve got answers to all of your Blue Ox Festival questions.
1. What time do festival gates open?
Campground gates open daily at 7 am and festival gates open Thursday at 4:30 pm and Friday/Saturday at 11 am.
2. Will there be other activities available?
Yoga is free to all ticket holders at 9 am on Friday and Saturday. Food vendors will also be open from 8 am each day.
3. Can I bring my entire family?
Yes! There are kid-friendly activities at the family stage, and children 13 years and younger get in free. There will also be a designated area for family camping. Pets are not allowed, unfortunately.
4. Can I bring in outside food?
Outside food and beverages are not allowed, however, you are permitted to bring in an empty water bottle to refill at any of the water stations.
5. Are chairs allowed?
Yes, feel free to bring in chairs and blankets to sit on the lawn.
6. How much is parking at Blue Ox?
Parking is included in your general admission pass.
7. Are there any shuttles provided to the venue?
Yes, shuttle service will be provided. You can purchase unlimited ride shuttle passes for $30/person for three days or $12/person for one day.
8. Where should I stay if I don’t want to camp?
There are several hotels in the area if you prefer not to camp. We recommend staying at one of the following partner hotels, so you can catch the shuttle to the festival venue.
- Quality Inn on Craig Road
- Super 8 on W. MacArthur Ave.
- America’s Best Value Inn on W. Clairemont Ave.
- The Lismore Hotel on Gibson St.
9. Where can I find more information on Blue Ox Festival?
Check the full Blue Ox Festival Guide for all the information you need to know.