Last Updated on
← Back to ‘Your Survival Guide For Festivals and Conventions’
Imagine Music Festival is relatively new on the festival scene. Although it’s made a name for itself on the top festival lists, it’s understandable that you may still have some questions about the festival that calls itself “an invigorating aquatic fairytale”. Hence, our Imagine Music Festival survival guide.
Here are the main things you need to know about Imagine Festival this year.
1. Yes, the festival is aquatic-themed, which includes art installations, characters, and mermaids.
2. Unlike most festivals, you won’t have to sneak your alcohol into the campgrounds. Just keep it to one case of beer, 1.75 Liters of hard liquor or one box of wine per person. No glass containers.
3. Weapons of any kind are not allowed, and that includes propane, slingshots and laser pens.
4. Remember the basics: sunscreen, boots, flashlights, toilet paper, and ear plugs.
5. Camping Tip: every person who enters the campsite must have a camping pass.
6. Campgrounds open at 10 am on Friday and lots are assigned first come, first serve. So, arrive early for prime pickings.
7. If you’re staying off-site, you may come and go as you please. Make sure to book your accommodations soon so you can stay near the venue.
8. Don’t miss the official after party that’s held in the campground at Silent Disco. You’ll need a camping pass to enter, though.
For more about Imagine Festival, check out the complete Imagine Festival Event Guide.